Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

End of September already.....

One more school day left in September?! The last two weeks I was out of the library helping teachers and resource staff to complete our District reading assessments.  It was a wonderful experience reading with all of our students, they did a great job and I look forward to seeing their progression.  If you came to see me about volunteering, I am so sorry I missed you, please come back next week. My schedule this year is a little more straight forward, I will be working: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.  We do have a library schedule but it may still change this week, but hopefully our first official week in the library will be fun, challenging and exciting!

Keep reading everyday no matter what!
Have a restful weekend.

Ms. Borthwick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.