Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Week 1- I think everyone survived!

It seems like everyone had a wonderful, albeit busy first full week of school.  I was open for a few days this week and met some of the new class combinations for the year.  I am really excited about all of the energy and enthusiasm I saw for reading! Very few students took less then the maximum and I had a few students who wanted to take out more!!!

The library will be open three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday until lunch).  If you have any questions about my availability, please feel free to come by to discuss it with me.

I am thinking about collaborating with the PAC and choosing a night that we can offer some help to parents who are finding it difficult when helping with research projects at home.  We have many helpful resources that can be accessed at home and they are available in a variety of languages.

The library will be officially opened for regular exchanges by the beginning of October. Stay tuned for more information regarding our grand opening of the new library.  We are excited to invite some of the main people who helped to make the library the beautiful space it is today!

So many things to be excited about!
Keep reading,
Ms. Borthwick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.